A-OK! The Wings of Mercury
A-OK! The Wings of Mercury is a realistic simulation of the Mercury spacecraft. More than a mere game, A-OK! The Wings of Mercury is so realistic, you will use the actual checklists used by the astronauts. A-OK! WoM simulates Orbital and Sub-Orbital missions and features:
- a detailed, fully-operational cockpit,
- realistic sound effects and capsule communicator voice communications,
- the ability to set up system failures,
- a detailed multi-page evaluation report at the end of each mission,
- networked simulations using the Mission Control Center simulator that simulates various flight controller stations in Mercury Mission Control during a mission,
- a detailed manual outlining product use. and the Project Mercury missions and spacecraft.
Update 3.9.2 now works on latest versions of OS-X and Windows 7!
Check out the detailed feature list!
Download A-OK! The Wings of Mercury and try either the Windows or Mac OS X demo version for free! The demo limits you to sub-orbital missions and does not permit networked simulations.
Buy A-OK! The Wings of Mercury, when you are ready for the full version, and we will send you a registration code that converts the demo to a full version, allowing you to fly orbital missions and networked simulatons. You will receive your code within 24 hours.
System Requirements - What hardware and software you need to run A-OK! The Wings of Mercury.
Request Site License Information to install A-OK! The Wings of Mercury on all your school's computers.
Vehicle & launch facility 3D Geometry / Textures byJeff Quan
We appreciate the continued support of our many customers and future Mercury astronauts!